Job with no farsi (at begining)

Hello! I would love to move to Iran, Tehran, or somewhere close to Tehran, I am looking for a full time job in project administration or management (can do also Junior)
I can do a lot of things. Just give me a chance :)

Please do no hesitate to contact me to ask about any further details.

Best Regards
Rafal.

Hi Rafal,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Business services jobs in Tehran section please :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi! :)

as you can see, I already tried this :)https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … nager.html

is it good enough?

Best Regards :)

@ Rafal Avoid Cellphone No#

Dear Sir,

I am interested to find a job in Iran, Please let me know your e mail address so that i can send my resume, in the meantime i am also visiting Iran from 17-11-2014 to 23-11-2014 if you wish we can arrange a meeting in person or via skype as you like.

My primary skills are Underwriting, Insurance.

you can also contact me at [email protected]

Dear Rafal,

I wish you well done.
Actually there is so many work in Tehran for some one who can speak english fluenty without knowing any persian also. Iranian people can speak english fairly and you can find a good job in Iran. I work for a big private company and unfortunately we don't have vacancy at the moment but you can send your CV and search for job in this website : www.irantalent.com . Here you can find big and good companies, searching for english speaker employee. Also you can speak russian and it is good opurtunity for you to work in trade company. Also, if you are interested in Iran cultur and heritage, i can help you because i work as tourguide in Iran too and i wrote ittinerary for tourism companies.

So, good luck and keep in touch
Kind regards
Nadia

Dear Rafal,

I wish you well done.
Actually there is so many work in Tehran for some one who can speak english fluenty without knowing any persian also. Iranian people can speak english fairly and you can find a good job in Iran. I work for a big private company and unfortunately we don't have vacancy at the moment but you can send your CV and search for job in this website : irantalent.com . Here you can find big and good companies, searching for english speaker employee. Also you can speak russian and it is good opurtunity for you to work in trade company.

So, good luck and keep in touch
Kind regards
Nadia