Are there any Retirement type tours for Ecuador

I have been surfing the web looking for a tour that is not just a real estate tour...do these exist?

Welcome on Expat-blog Hammer618! :)

I hope someone can help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Hammer618

I work with expats, before, during and after the journey.

I can help you with a tour, we can arrange a real estate / sight seeing tour if you want that. Or just a regular tour without real estate could work as well

Regards

Hi jfgranda

Thanks for replying.. We are just getting our feet wet on the idea of retiring south of the boarder. Right now I'm not sure when we can make it to Ecuador.... But I would like to start some kind of contact with people down there

Hammer

Sure thing Hammer618

I can help you with all the info you need to make a decision, I work and do businness with expats in Cuenca.

I can help you with contacts so you talk to them and see what they say first hand.

Call me at (949)630-2220 that number rings to my office here in Cuenca Ecuador.

sure, try the tours at EcuadorRealEstateTours.com

Expat relocation and City surroundings Tour
Hi there I am a retired postal clerk,fully bilingual and do City and surrounding tours. Flat fees no hidden costs like the rest. Check it out email me back

Did a great tour in [Moderated: No free advert].  A lady by the name of Karen and her local friend Juan do these in and around Cuenca.  Great stuff.  No touristy things and she is an expat herself.  Also they offer lots of help to expats great website info as well.  Best of luck

Any retirement/realestate tours for the Quito area?

Will be in Cuenca in mid May with my partner? I would be interested in a view from an expat perspective.

it is possible to get a tour from an expat

expat from where? I'm still skiing 2-3 days a week, but looking forward to seeing what it would be like in a green and mountainous countryside.
What would a 5 day tour cost approximately from Quito to Cuenca?

International Living runs tours on a regular basis. But hold onto your wallet, because their tours (as I understand it) are mostly about selling real estate.

BobH wrote:

International Living runs tours on a regular basis. But hold onto your wallet, because their tours (as I understand it) are mostly about selling real estate.

Excellent understanding

You got that right

Now that I think about what I've read. There are LOTS of people willing to do tours. Buyer beware.