Business in Jamaica

Hi everyone ,
am about to start my own business in Jamaica and I need a partner in this business and its clothing business and accessories and there is more things any one interested ?

Hi ayhaitham!

You should probably post an advert in the Looking for section of Jamaica classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

I've been living abroad for over 30years. Thinking about returning to JA with my husband and children. My husband is a southerner, so Im very concerned about the culture shock.
I've worked in the retail industry as a Buyer for a major retailer , Product Developer(crystal glass ware and clothing) and Textile Design(assistant design for public spaces). My degree is in Fashion Design. Im interested in starting a business in Jamaica that any of my skills and experience above would lend itself to.

Hi there! Sounds interesting! What kind of partnership are you seeking? ~Vanessa

im not sure as yet. Do you know what some of the needs are in JA that would fit into my experience/interests..?

Im open to some kind of online business as well. What is your business?

thanks.

Well it just depends on your retail niche and where you would like to set up shop (what city in JA)? Who would you like to target? The needs vary based upon many factors! I would never recommend starting any business without a plan, even if its just basic to begin with - it will help sort out the details for you.

I am a business consultant focused on Internet Marketing: blogging and training. I have an MBA in Finance and a BA in Business Management and Operations from universities in the US and after 13 years in corporate America, retired, now running my own online business. I absolutely love entrepreneurship and helping others find their way.

My opinion is that our new economy requires us to leverage technology to the fullest. Working online provides freedom and a global market...it's awesome and anyone can do it! Feel free to email me for more information: vanessa(at)entrepredivas(dot)com

One Love! Vanessa

There is no business on Jamrock :)

There are still two poultry farms and one aluminium factory on the island. Tourist business is going down too.

I am curious, what kind of clothing, where will the store be ?

I am interested, I myself have been looking into this, I been looking at a few manufacturers but i would really prefer to use jamaica's resources rather than outsourcing from elsewhere but i'm new to this and i don't know where to start. I am open to suggestions I need guidance. I am currently in the uk wanting to return to jamaica but not without my own business.

[moderated: no free ad on the forum]

Please give more information; plus an understanding of what you expect

Hi are yu still looking for business partner??? Let me know pls..cheers chris

Hi are yu still looking for business partner??? Let me know pls..cheers chris

@ manolo1964 > This topic is quite old (2013)

I invite you to post your ad in the classifieds > Business partners classifieds in Jamaica section, it is more appropriate and you might receive more responses there.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed