SADDAD Biller Code for Wife Visa

Asalamalykum Wa Rahamtullah,
Im planning inshaAllah to visit the Istaqdam office to apply visa for my Wife. I have been told that i should pay 2000 SAR through SADDAD . Is anyone aware about the SADDAD biller code ?

If you reach the Istaqdam office by 9am. is it ok, Can we still get our things processed.

Thanks

JazakAllah Khayr

If you have an online banking account with one of the local banks here, you can pay online.

Yes? I have online banking. But when i go to SADDAD, i have to select a particular SADDAD Biller Code? Which one to select ?

Goto SADDAD Govt. Payments ---> Labor Importation ---> Family Visa

select 1 visa for whole family. and try to go as early as possible but before 7:30 otherwise you won't get the Token No.

Thanks,

Amir

Dear Mr. Amir,
Thanks for your response, But ,

1. When i check in NCB Online, SADDAD Payment , I DONT see Labour Importation Section in the dropdown?

2. Are you talking about the same bank?

Thanks.

dont go to saddad

goto payments>Government payments>

Thanks a lot.
Much appreciated.

Yes I already applied for my family, please check in SADDAD Government payments not in SADDAD

Go to the site of the ministry of interior, to the individual section, and check the Q&A part, there should be the information about SADAD payments for different banks, check if yours is one them. The process is that you transfer the amount to the government services on your online bank web page account, and it gets deducted for the service you are performing. This is how it goes on SAMBA, please check if it is the same in your bank account page.