Austrian local would like to meet internationals in Vienna!

Hi,

I am from India and doing my doctoral research at University of Vienna. If you want to know about Indian culture, traditions, cuisine, thoughts and system, I am happy to share the moments with you. I am also interested to know Vienese nice places, food and culture.

Best,
Kuldeep

Hello Daphne,

I came to Vienna two weeks ago and I have to admit that I haven't met many expats. We could hang out someday.
Contact me if you are interested.

Best regards,

Mickael

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH) HELLO!!!! I M FROM GREECE AND I WANT GO LIVE IN AUSTRIA IN VIENNA. I WANT HELP FOR  IF I CAME FOR MY PAPPERS AND FOR FIND ANY WORK

If you are from Greece you are free to work in any of the 28 EU countries with out the need for a visa.
If you want to come to Austria, You will need to learn German.

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Kuldeep and I am from India (Rajasthan). I moved to Vienna, Austria last year to do my doctoral studies at University of Vienna. I love Vienna very much and it's a great city and The beautiful country Austria indeed. I have been to couple of places in Vienna by my own. I still have to explore lot of things in Vienna. I don't have friends here with whom I can roam with and explore the city. I appreciate if some one could give a company of insight visit of city with historical, and cultural perspective. I would prefer to take long walk (like Sigmund freud) to explore the city, and outskirts on weekends (samstag und sonnstag :)),love to  have sips of coffee, food and mugs of beer . If some one is relatively newer than me ( I am more than a year now), then I know bit of places, in that case I  can also help you to give a topological view of city and places. so, Don't hesitate to write me. :)

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + post in the jobs section pls