EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE

hahaha some do not read profiles they just send message anyhow

:D exactly!!!!

owdrielle wrote:

When I joined this site, within 12 hours I already received annoying private messages from different men. As if they didn't read what's on my profile that I only want FEMALE friends.

Please report them immediately, so we can keep the forum clean and safe!

Yes this site is not for dating

Exactly right owdrielle, that's just the point I made in the first place. Some of these guys think that they're "God's gift to women" and that you couldn't have possibly meant to EXCLUDE them when you said you only wanted FEMALE friends because after all you just can't possibly live without them (the jerky guys)!!!

Others still just hit on every female who passes in front of them, or here who registers as a new member. Although we men sometimes get these annoying private messages from female members I can't begin to imagine just how annoying and upsetting it is for women because they get soooooooo many more than we do.

Just remember, half of these guys sending out the messages want nothing more than casual sex with no strings attached, they really don't want friendship. The other half are just looking for a ticket out of the country they live in and where they feel trapped. They see women as an easy means of obtaining residency or citizenship in another country where they'd be better off. While they may certainly be willing to marry in order to get it, it's highly unlikely they'd ever be faithful or there is no guarantee that this kind of marriage would ever last long.

Either way the women involved are just being used!!!! I'm sure that everyone can agree that is NOT what we want here on Expat-blog. Expat-blog's Administration has done a fantastic job of making this a site where women from all over the world can come, feel safe when sharing their thoughts, ideas and experiences, without being pounced on by a bunch of letchers.

All annoying or unwanted private messages, no matter how innocent they may appear to be should be reported by clicking the "ACTIONS" button then click on "REPORT". You can be certain that Expat-blog Team will act upon the report quickly and in an appropriate manner.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

robz4 wrote:

hahaha some do not read profiles they just send message anyhow

Can you imagine how horny they are  :lol:

I wonder: will this thread ever be closed?  :unsure

hummmmm may be

Closed

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR