Physiotherapy in Bahamas

hello
am a Nigerian trained physiotherapist who wants to move into Bahamas please can anyone link me up to a physiotherapist or someone who can help me out.

Hi I saw your topic your comment. I m Italian Europe  and I live in  the Bahamas and believe me , trust  TRUST ME   you should  to find another country. World is big. Bahamas  there are so many things that don't work properly believe me . I m here from more then 1 year  for  due to force majeure. I m waiting to leave for ever this country. People don't let the TV  or movies  or whatelse  influence your brain about this country. Because  for know a country u have to go there touch the situation with your hands , check and look around you.  Bahamas is nice country and for me the real Bahamas  is Nassau the capital. But guys its good for vacation .but for live???  No never  in the case is different the life  and its not a nation for come and to live here. I have many things to tell about this country but I don't want say it in public.. Just I leave you now  telling something about the job.In the Bahamas  about it  there is a very stupid law. Listen:  For work in the Bahamas  or you open a business so  you invest and , guys, invest in the Bahamas  you need  thousands and thousands  dollars so a lot that u can buy a house in Florida with that. No company go to sponsor you because  sponsor a foreign its mean  the company has to pay only for your permit work every years  within $8.000  - $12.000.00  dollars per year  to the immigration only for keep  on your work permit. Or you have to marry a Bahamian man but  in this case if I was a woman never never never I would consider  this option...( try to understand me its not safe) . In USA you have more infinitely chances. Sorry for that I m going to leave very very soon. Anyway if you don't believe me you can check on internet , no problems. By the way sometimes the immigration is rude.I m talking for experiences.  God Bless you