Hello from a Venezuelan girl

Hi My name is Alejandra I  am 31 years old and living i Jinshitan a small town in Kaifaqu near Dalian city. i work at the Dalian American International school  teaching Kindergarden.

I  would like to  get to know other people from around the world msotly latin americans, spanish, italians, americans, and europeans as well asian people!

I am friendly, an environmentalist,I  like to read, enjoy outdoor nature activities and of course to travel! :D

Hi,
I am myra, a Chinese girl aged 24 working in Shanghai.And I am now doing foreign trading business.
I like to make friends too.
Hope to chat with u .
My MSN: [email protected]

Welcome on Expat-blog Alejandra! :) I am sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site.

Wish you all the best,
Christine

hi,my name is yorke,i am 24 years old Chinese guy who live in Dalian.I work in developed zone which is pretty close to jinshitan.I would like to make friends from around the world as well.My email address is [email protected] .i will appreciate if we can be friends.

Hi Alejandra,

I'm new at thi community, are u still living near Dalian?? I'd like to know more about ur chinese experience, specially in Dalian because I'm planning to go to try some new abroad experience.

My name is Qichu, recent living in Barcelona, Spain, I guess u may speak Spanish ryt? :)

Me encantaría conocer un poco más sobre la vida cotidiana del norte de China, mi prometido es de allá y sólo he estado de vacaciones, en principio me ha gustado mucho y me encantaría poder ir a vivir un tiempo.

Si te apetece escribirme te dejo mi email: [email protected]

Muchos besos y SUERTEE!!!!

Qichu.

Oh, U have a great job. We can discuss something for education, which is my favored. Plz contact me at [email protected]

With best regards

Theodore

nice to meet you here Alejandra..
Podemos chatear?? cual es tu msn??
Alan

I am in Dalian now, plz contact me at [email protected]

hi there, welcome to our comunity,

Hi, Good to know you. I am recently moved to Dalian Kaifaque. You can contact me on your free time.

will be in dalian for a night on the 6th. drop me a message in my inbox if you wanna hang out!! cant wait to be there!

Hey, Alej. Back in Dalian after a short time in the U.S. In Jinzhou teaching K-6. A parent of one of my students recommended some places to visit expats. One of them was the "Lights Off Club" or something like that. Anyway, trying to meet some English-speakers here, so any advice is much appreciated!

Joe

Hola Alejandra

Me llamo Maira, Soy Colombiana (de cucuta) y tambien nueva en Dalian, llegue hace casi dos semanas ya. Vengo por cuestiones de trabajo y tambien a aprender chino. He encontrado dificil conocer latinos en Dalian. Te parece si me agregas en skype.. es maira.umbarila1

Hi Maira, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hello Harmonie
..I just arrived to Dalian two weeks ago and am new in everything...was trying to contact other latin americans or other foreigners in Dalian. I came for work reasons but would also like to enjoy and get to know the city while I am here. I will be here for 6 months at least..
Maira

Hi Alejandra. Hope everything's going well! Let me know if you'd like to meet any English people :P

Hello, if you are still interested in meeting people. I teach at Dalian No. 24 High School not sure about the name of the area yet. Drop me a message :)

Hola Alejandra, Soy Colombiana y llegue hace 4 meses, si quisieras contactarme este es mi skype deyabu634 y correo [email protected].
Cuidate.

@Andrea Barreto -> Can you please post in english on this English speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi u still in dalian?
wud like to meet u someday.i`m in holiday here
from australia.we cn hang out when u r free

Hello nitish007 :)

Please note that this is an old thread.

You may create a new thread on the Dalian Forum.

Thanks.

Karen :)

( Moderated : This is not a dating Website )

Hi Alejandra

nice too meet you !