Hello English native speakers!

Hello guys,
my name is Teresa and I live in Prague, Czech republic. I studied English at Uni but since I've graduated I have no one to talk to in English. So I would really love to meet some english native speakers who live in Prague to talk to and get to know each other and just hang out.
So if you're interested just text me! :)
Have a nice day, everybody!
Teresa

Ahoj Teresa #
I am sure you gonna meet English native speakers,
i am also interested in meeting Czech people as well,wonderful country and it's culture,Bea ..
Have fun here,,Ahoj

Hi Teresa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post was moved on the Prague forum for better visibility.

Can you please tell us some words on your hobbies for the members to know you better?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you!
Well, I love English obviously. I love movies, cinema, Tv shows, books, music, spending time at Starbucks, shopping, walking around in prague :)

Hello I'm Alastair living in England at the moment looking to move to Prague in June trying to learn Czech and meet people over their friends for when I move more than happy to help with your English if you can help me with my check got a couple of Czech friends we normally use Skype just let me know if you're interested

Hi I'm Alistair living in England looking to improve my check finding it very difficult to find Czech speakers over here really need to learn Czech as I'm moving to the Czech republic in June

Hello how are you my name is srithar as I am willing to be your friend to talk in English as if you wish too as you are most welcome take care