Meeting up for drinks on Friday.Anyone want to join us?

Hi everyone,

Aww these meet ups used to be really fun. If anyone is organizing anything...drinks,dinner etc, let me know. It's always fun meeting new people :)

Cheers,
Maggie

Anyone tomorrow Saturday out for a drink?

wow , nice to know u all , so can i enjoy it also ?

Hello Nikki,
I love your name, Nikki. Girls who have your name often are glamorous looking.
I am not back yet, but I would like to connect with your party. I love to party with good people!
Maybe you can supply more re-contact info for me so I can find you all.
See you,
Davidseattle

hi lolozo good to see you here! remember me? :)

Hi Linda,
It will be great to meet you. I have not yet landed permanently, so I'm still getting used to it all. I think staying connected to this blog is a good path for you to begin with. You'll meet lots of people who fell the same.
The only caveat I can offer to you is to walk against traffic and carry your bag on you inside shoulder!
Enjoy PP, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

DavidseattleY1

Hi Linda,
I will be in PP in a few months and am looking for a business partner for a new endeavor. what are you going to be doing?

DavidseattleY1

hey there! im from canada and ill be moving to cambodia in february, mainly to volunteer. im really nervous about travelling on my own because im disabled, i would love to know i have a friend to contact just to get a feel of the country, as you have been living there so maybe we could meet up for drinks when i get there and you could explain to me how the country works>?
i could really use a friend down there as i dont speak the language and i have never been there before.
will you be my first friend?
you can google me or email me : [email protected]
twitter:@sirmichaelsean
or i guess respond in the forum, i just really badly need a friend once i get there for my wife will not be coming with me for she is in africa doing humanitarian work.
I very much look forward to hearing from you :) nice to meet you!
best regards
Mike