New in Alicante, looking to meet new people!

Hi everyone!

I'm 24 and from Scotland. I'm doing a volunteer project in Alicante for 9 months and looking for a way to meet people.
I enjoy football, going to the bar for a coffee or drink, going to the cinema, history, and of course travelling and learning new languages!

It would be great to hear from anyone who would be willing to chat a little and potentially meet up!

Fern

Hi Fern,

I am Dutch and speak English, Spanish and a little German besides the obvious and live about 20 minutes from Alicante.

Have you met up with people already, because this topic it is not really overflowing with comments.

Greetings kc.

Hi Fern
I am an Aussie currently living in Alicante.  I have been here about 6 weeks.

Thanks
Cara

;) Have you tried Pof? Nice place to meet poeple, I used it in the past.

Hi Fern,

Another Aussie here. I've been here for about 3 months. Also would be interested in meeting up with anyone here.

Hi you all!
I'm 27 from Spain. I've been living in Alicante for almost 5 months now. I like jogging, sailing, going to the cinema, having some beers and whatever other things to meet people and have a good time. Definitely, I would like to meet people around the city! Also, I could help you with Spanish in case you need something.

Hope to hear from you!  :)