Moving to Australia with Work

Hi,

I am an economist with masters degree in applied economics with specialization in finance. I am equipped with statistics, econometrics and business research. My country of origin is Pakistan.

I am looking for possible opportunities of work because otherwise I think I may not be able to move. Could any one help me here?

Thanks

David1010

Have you checked out the govt immigration website to see if you qualify for a visa
www.immi.gov.au 
Visas are issued on a points system and the more qualifications you have the better chance you have of getting a visa.
But the qualifications have to be verified before acceptance and the qualifications have to come from a certified teaching institution recognized by the Oz govt.
The job market here in Oz is drying up slowly and there is a lot of unemployment. Companies will employ a local before an expat.
The process to get an expat into Oz on a visa is costly, lengthy and time consuming for the company.
You could try a job search using Google and see what is around or try www.seek.com.au 
If you find something then apply and see what happens.

Hello,

yes, have a look at the immigration website to get a rough idea. But honestly, the answer to this question would be complex for a forum. There are people who give preofessional advice for people looking for a job and a visa for Australia. I guess you have to consult one registered migration agent and pay them for advice because it is a lot of work.

Good luck and all the best!

Bellavista wrote:

Hello,

yes, have a look at the immigration website to get a rough idea. But honestly, the answer to this question would be complex for a forum. There are people who give preofessional advice for people looking for a job and a visa for Australia. I guess you have to consult one registered migration agent and pay them for advice because it is a lot of work.

Good luck and all the best!

By all means check out the website I quoted but do not use an agent to assist you. 
They are expensive
There is no guarantee of getting a visa
Agents use the same website for information, forms etc.