How do i get a invitation letter?

i recently went to apply for my visa to montenegro and found out that i need a invitation letter

what is it?
my friend in montenegro is ready to help me out..but he does not know how to do it.
can u tell me the procedure for getting an invitation letter?

Hi there,

he just needs to make regular invitation letter where he/she will say that he/she will provide accommodation during your stay in Montenegro and all other expenses, including medical. It should be in Serbian not in English, since it should be stamped in local municipality. Also person who is inviting you needs to be owner of apartment/house and for signing to bring property list (list nepokretnosti) of the real-estate.
I have couple of examples which I have made before for some people, but generally in need to have just couple of sentences, like regular invitation letter world wide.

cheers

Some citizens of foreign countries need an invitation letter as part of a visa application. By you saying this I guess your visit is business related? And you are from outside of the EU?

Its quite straight forward really and simple procedure stating where your staying eg hotel and what your doing here. Like the previous poster says it needs stamping by municipality.

hi, could you please share invitation letter with us =)
thanx in advance

oleg