Who will help to settle in Russia

I am Mohammad Sameer from India. Software testing engineering plus fashion designing my profession,interested to settle in russia so need someones help in this regards

Can you post in the Russia forum?  :)

@sweatheart4u - your post is now on the Russian Forum :) .. how can we help you please ?

I want to migrate in russia. I am a software testing engineer plus fashion designer. In the mean time I did TEFL certificate course for teaching young and old children ,even adult peoples. To getting visa in russia is a problem very much,even school authority asking for native speakers but I am not a native speakers but educated through out in english medium so I have not a problem to speak out in english. so if any employer support me otherwise any good friend who will provide me in his/her residence then I can get a visa in Russia. hope you understand my problem.

my friend best of luck for your efforts, but Russia is not a very English friendly country, and migrating here you would need some good hands over Russian language, but you can try for English Teaching in Moscow which is very common and highly paid job here i guess

I want to migrate in russia. I am a software testing engineer plus fashion designer. In the mean time I did TEFL certificate course for teaching young and old children ,even adult peoples. To getting visa in russia is a problem very much,even school authority asking for native speakers but I am not a native speakers but educated through out in english medium so I have not a problem to speak out in english. so only employer