Anyone knows nice nature escapes around Moscow?

Hello everyone! I am thinking of visiting Moscow next month and was wondering if anyone here knew any nice escapes around? I am actually Russian, but have been living abroad for years, and plus most locals wouldn't really need those escapes since they have "dachas".. And I don't hah So now looking for some nice place to enjoy fresh air, possibly with some trees and no shops around. Also I guess I m looking for something close to European standards.. Doesn't have to be exactly around Moscow. Any tips would be great. Thanks!

Go to St Pete :) It's a lot more European. Or better yet, visit Riga. It feels Russian (50% of population is Russian-speaking) yet very European, everything is clean and civilized.

As for Moscow.. Doubt you can find what you're looking for over here. But feel free to come, maybe me or other folks from this blog can show you around..

Hi, you may not find exactly what you are looking for, but I'd try Kolomenskoye park or Ismaelovskya park.  Both are far enough from the center that you can feel like you are outside of the city.

privet