Meeting new people

hi my name is Kerry, i live in athens with my husband and my son. I'm looking to make some new friends which are living in athens. I'm 23 and looking to make friends with people aged 23 - 38.

I moved to greece december 2011 and i'm enjoying it so far. Its quite a chaotic place but what place isn't these days.

anyone out there? it would be great to have some new friends. i love the greeks to pieces but sometimes its nice to see people from all over the world.

feel free to leave a message :)

Hello dear!

I am a Greek and I currently live in Germany, finishing my second MSc. My hometown is in Piraeus. My plan is to come back to Greece by the mid-end of March start a new life there.

If you are interested we can meet. I will also be in Athens from 23-28th of February.

Best,
Nomiki K.

Hello, my name is George, Im Greek, I like very much English Irish people, I live in Athens. me also I used to be expat to other countries. I also need some practice with the english language, so I would like very much to meet you :)

hi how are you?

Im fine, you? how are you?

Hi Kerry
I'm Kelly. I moved to Athens about a year ago to live with my Greek boyfriend. I am Scottish, originally from Edinburgh and travel back and forth alot for work, but I am mostly based here as my boyfriend has a daughter.
I love Greece and the Greeks but I've found it difficult to meet friends outside of work whom I have anything in common with. I would really like to get out and meet new people, so if you're interested in meeting for a coffee or a drink sometime, please give me a shout.
I live in Pefki and work in Nea Ionia but travelling around Athens is not a problem for me so I could meet anywhere that suits you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Kelly

Hi Kerry

I'm Andrew, I moved here with my gf 2 yrs ago, i'm 25 and she's 24.

We live in the Voula/ Glyfada area if you wanna meet up let me know :)

I am an ancient Englishman! I have been staying in Thessaloniki on and off for nearly a year, and am currently back in the U.K. but will be in the city again from 30 September.
I am looking to rent a furnished apartment in the centre (between Egnatia and the the shore (Leof. Nikis) - so if you know of anywhere that is a little more civilised than a student pad, please contact me
I am a writer and am currently collecting material for an anthology of short stories about my experiences in Greece. I have just enrolled for Greek language classes at AUT - as I cannot keep relying upon my wonderful Greek friends to translate everything for me!

Hello passion .. i am a student here doing my masters from DEREE .. if you are still interested in meeting new people do message me :)

hi i am also in athens

any one like make friendship with me

@ rajathegreat > I think that it will be better if you can introduce yourself as it will help the other members to know more about you. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Kerry,

Try joining Newcomers.

Hi George,

Try visiting the Bushbar in Monestariki Athens. Ag. Fillipou 10.  You will find a lot of english speaking people and enjoy the venue too. It is a modern sports bar in ancient Athens.