I'd like to come do stand up in New Caledonia

I have been an internationally touring stand up for the past 11 years but I have never played New Caledonia and Ive always wanted a reason to visit you guys. I figured the first step is making friends there. Anyone wanna connect? My name is Danny Lobell, I host a podcast on iTunes called Modern Day Philosophers in which I study philosophy with comedian friends of mine. Last night at the movie theatre in LA I was in the mens room and next to me taking a piss was non other than NBA superstar Shaquille Oneal!  So who wants to be friends?

Hey Danny Lobel
Australia rocks ....
So does Canada....and Seoul Korea is pretty cool too ...
But you want New Caledonia info?....Actually it's great too -
Il do my best I recently visited there. It's 2 hour flight from Sydney
They often loose your bags ... But it's so beautiful you don't care
But it's stunning there literally like stepping into a small area in France or French Canada but its got sun!! You need to brush up on your French tho because its like REALLY French :)
In Noumea there is a little strip of clubs on the main road that would be perfect for stand up ...shack would like it...
I wish I could give you connections or something but that's all I can tell you
Seoul Korea on the other hand ! Well !!...check out an area called Itaewon it's where the American base is and lots of expats and places to gig..
So on your way from USA you could stop Korea - then Sydney and do Australia then Noumea then leave to go back for shack from Sydney!!
Too easy!

Good luck with the adventure!!! Message me if you want Oz info!!! :)