Warm weather vs Cold weather who wins ?

I say you can do a lot more in warm weather. 🌞🌴⛳️🐎🐠🐚

Sunlife4 wrote:

I say you can do a lot more in warm weather. 🌞🌴⛳️🐎🐠🐚

This is why civilization appeared first in the warm Mediterranean climate, not in the north with Vikings, Eskimos or Siberian nomads.  :)

Warm weather rules. I like seeing snow and cold weather on TV

honduraschris wrote:

Warm weather rules. I like seeing snow and cold weather on TV

Hi Chris,  :)

I don't like to see snow and cold weather not even on TV.
Now they have a new term: polar vortex.  :D

Warm weather rules supremely.  :top:

Hi my name is David i live in the US in East Texas and i am sure some of you might have heard the saying if you dont like the weather in Texas wait a Minute and it will change i became interested in the Central and South American countries because of the possible low cost of living and the warm weather in the winter months i am not a material person so i dont need a lot. What is low Temperature in the winter like there?
                                                                                                              Thanks: 
                                                                                                                     David1946

Low 70's. I'm located in La Ceiba. There's a few expats living on $600.00 per month. They pay $158.00 monthly for HOA fee, $60.00 electric, $45.00 cable and internet, rest is gas (only 20 minutes to town) food and drinks. The bungalow and car are paid off and you don't need insurance here. Others that like to go out to dinner and bars spend more. You can live on $1,000.00 per month and live well.