Anyone moved from INdia to Australia?

Hi There

I am applying for Australian Visa and have query regarding the same.

1. Is academic IELTS valid for Australia immigration purposes or general exam?

2. I appeared on 17 june 2010, is it valid?
Overall band = 7

3. Will Embassy provide stay in Australia for few days? Or we need to find our accomodation ourselves?

Hi There,

It depends on which Australian Visa you are applying. Is it visit/work/student visa?

1)You need Academic IELTS for educational purpose and General IELTS for migrating such as applying for PR.
2)IELTS result last for 2 years, and I reckon it is already expired if you took it in June 2010.
3)You need to arrange your own accommodation for sure and you need to provide it when you apply for any visa (such as hotel booking)

If you need more info, please do not hesitate to contact me :)

Cheers!

Medium Myanmar wrote:

Hi There,

It depends on which Australian Visa you are applying. Is it visit/work/student visa?

1)You need Academic IELTS for educational purpose and General IELTS for migrating such as applying for PR.
2)IELTS result last for 2 years, and I reckon it is already expired if you took it in June 2010.
3)You need to arrange your own accommodation for sure and you need to provide it when you apply for any visa (such as hotel booking)

If you need more info, please do not hesitate to contact me :)

Cheers!

Hello... I guess I'll need to appear for IELTS as well :) I'm from India and wanting to move to Oz... Could you pls tell me how do I go about this? I'm ready to work there, education maybe later. I'm an Anglo Indian, my native language is English and i'm a graduate. Do these qualifications have any vale out there? Any help will be appreciated...