Have you ever been denied visa on arrival in any country

have u been deported from hongkong or any other country which issues visa on arrival

Most people don't seem to understand that not all passports are created equal. Your passport may not be so great at getting you into many countries as another passport would be.

There is a numeric ranking used by almost all countries to rank the passports of other nations and that is often what determines whether you get a visa or not, or if you are allowed entry to a country or not, even if you have a visa.

https://www.henleyglobal.com/fileadmin/ … 013-08.pdf

The higher the numeric rating of your passport, the less problems you'll likely ever encounter when passing through immigrations in most countries. The lower the numeric rating, the more likely you're going to run into problems or at least face a lot more scrutiny, bags searched, body scan, things like that.

So, since I hold a Canadian passport which is the 4th highest ranking I'm going to have much less problems than somebody from Brazil or Mauritius or India. This is also one factor that many people fail to consider when seeking dual citizenship they often think that will be the solution to ALL of their problems. Often they end up with a second passport that is less beneficial than the one they already have.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

what you mean denied entry even when you have visa?

why would someone do that? issue visa 1st and then deny entry?

why do they issue visa at 1st place

everyone know that usa or uk or canadian passport holder will be able to enter any country much easily

being deported from hongkong is very normal thing now     -who said it is?did it happen to you ?

most asians are denied visa on arrival there

and deported

you didnt answer  my question  -where are your facts to prove this  ?  i know many asians travelling there that havent been deported

If you know many asians who got in?

i have seen and know many who have been denied entry inside

i am not president of hongkong  who can just order the immigration department to give total list of deportees every year

if you don't wana believe don't believe -even if you won't believe facts wont change

You still dont say where you got your information from. You must have heard it from someone or read it somewhere. When my Pinay wife still lived and worked in Philippines, her and her 7 work mates went to Hong Kong for 3 days get away. They had a great time there and really enjoyed themselves.
So I wouldnt think a MAJORITY of asians get turned away and probably depends on the purpose of their trip to HK.