Travelling next year!!! Any suggestions please???

Hey everyone, I am from Mendoza and I was thinking of travelling abroad next semester, right after finishing up my master`s degree.

I am 34 years old and this would be my first time, so I would really appreciate your suggestions regarding the best ways to get a scholarship for language courses in the US, Britain, Ireland or Norway, those are the countries I have been meaning to visit.

Is it also possible to get a working visa while staying there?

Any suggestion should be welcome for me to keep in mind, and obviously if you`re thinking of travelling as well, maybe we can think of something together, how about that?

Looking forward to your replies, thank you in advance!

Hello, possibly I`m late...but still.
Going to UK for a language course makes it impossible for you to get a working visa. British visa system is quite complex  and require from you having a so-called sponsor. Incase of getting a language course, your language school would be one. If it works same as in "voluntary service" school will have to apply in order to get a status of sponsor that will be honoured by UK Border Agency.

Hello there, just got your reply, thank you for the info, so what would you suggest I do? Are you currently in Argentina?

No, not yet...still couple of months to go;)
If I were you,I`d  verify my goals...do you wannago asa touris, in order to study or to work...and arrange a visa according to that.

And I was just speaking about UK,no idea about work permit in Norway etc.