Learn me french, I'll learn you English / NEW IN PARIS

Hy there, my name is Samantha and I am new in Paris. I would really like to make new friends here as I moved in France for good after a nice whole year in UK where I improved a lot my English. If there is anyone who needs help with their English or just want a good friend, that's me!!

hello samantha, i'm halima nice to meet you, i live in paris i would love to meet you.

i would love to meet u guys..if so drop me ur contact number or email..

Hi! my name is Morgane. I'm french and I live in Paris. I study translation into english and spanish at university. I'll be glad to meet you some day! :) see you soon!

hi morgane

nice to meet you, i'm about to study the same as you do can u tell me more about it please.

Regards

Hello Guy,

I'm French I'm 26 years old and live in Paris.
I want to meet new people from different countries and keep practicing my English.
I lived in US during 1 year and I know for experience that is sometimes difficult to meet people in such big city when we are from another country.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Enjoy Paris, the best city in the world.

Hi there

We are a group of south africans and we all over europe. We all speak english and some french.

Join us for a saffas theme party - "A night at the movies"

If you are interested in attending the reunion please send me an email to saffas[at]hotmail.co.za so I can address you a letter with all the details.

RSVP by 1Aug 2013 Please!!!!!

Invite your friends all over europe and lets have a big fat party!

facebook.com/events/585127528172941/

Regards
leetiep

Im up for meeting anyone. Im a pilot and due to the lifestyle, I dont get to get out as much as I would like to.  If anyone lives near Fontainbleu...

Hi, we could all meet in Paris next week, I will try to fix a date and a place and I will come with more information at the end of this week and see how you guys feel about it and how is good for you also.

xoxo

Hey, please give a contact and if you are available next week we can all meet. email, skype, facebook, what you prefer.

xoxo

contact me on Skype.. Skype id is malikarfath .  lets meetup fr a cafe..

Hi,

My name is Mamouna. I m french and live in Paris. I would also enjoy to practice my English and help someone new. Feel free to contact me.

Bye,
Mamouna

hi samantha

my name is victoria and i 'm looking for a friend who speak english with me and me i speak frenh with you

do you like to meet you for visiting paris around a coffee for beginning?

thank you very mucch and good luck to paris

victoria
bye bye

hi samantha

my name is victoria and i 'm looking for a friend who speak english with me and me i speak frenh with you

do you like to meet you for visiting paris around a coffee for beginning?

thank you very mucch and good luck to paris

victoria
bye bye

hello samanthamarie, i speak very well the french, not very well the English and un pic romana.
then, you can learn to me romama and English, and i learn you my language cu placere !!

my Facebook christophe marceau
pa

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]