Opening hours

Hi there

Could some kind soul tell me what are the usual working hours, in Sydney, for business offices (not shops/stores), government offices, and Travel Agencies?

Many thanks

qim

Hi Qim, It really depends on a company/organisation. For example it is normally, 8:30AM - 4:00PM (for Gov offices or Bank) or 9AM to 5PM or 6PM (for private companies). You can look at their office hours on their respective website or other information reference. Hope that will work out for you! Cheers!

Hi there, and thanks

Regarding banks you say they open at 8,30. I had read somewhere that it was 9,30. can you confirm, please? As for offices, do they usually close lunch-time?

Many thanks

PS- Myanmar is beautiful. I was there in the late 90s on a cruise going up the Irrawaddi River all the way from Rangoon to Mandalay. I want to go back!!!

Yes! Myanmar is really beautiful and it has a lot of changes! You should visit there again!

Well...Yes, the opening hours is 9:30AM from 4:30PM for Banks in Sydney. But Some banks start at 10:00AM. At most offices, they do operate during lunch and break time.There is always at least someone to serve you :)

Let me know if you need more information.

Have a good day!!!
Sue.