New in douala and need friends

hi,i am wilfred muma,as seen on my profile,i will be moving to Douala,this week,and need new friends.

Hi Wilfred,

Welcome on board :)

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words so as we get to know you a little bit  :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Good day Max,
    its terrific to here from u,i am 31,an anglophone,but bilingual,as i can read and write french not excellently,but averagely,tall and athletic,i am an advance level holder,backed up by a diploma in  Cisco networking and hardware maintenance,but to be honest,since i left school,i haven't gone for any internship,hope u know  the nature of this country.I am more versed with computer repairs and more of marketing and selling right now.with much loyalty and honesty,i will like to meet people of this nature.i am very courageous,how? i am ready to face life the way it is,hospitable in social interactions, and  a good animator when it comes to  music and  easily convince people,which i think these skills are wasting because am not doing any business of my own.in addition to this,i have been doing holiday jobs in Douala when my father died,while i was staying in Bamenda,i have been working in the ports.but now i am jobless,sincerely speaking.well max i will be in Douala by Sunday morning,
have a great day and God bless u.
Wilfred Muma
(Moderated: no phone numbers on the forum pls)
email:[email protected]
email:[email protected]

Hi Wilfred,

Thank you for your introduction.  :top:

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask them on the forum, we will try our best to guide you here. :)

Have a nice day,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Good day,mme,please i am presently in cameroon,as on my introductory profile,i am presently based at the north west region of cameroon,i have dreams to move to canada,but first i want to move to the littoral region of that country,that is Douala, so i wish to have expats there who can lead me through,and help me find a job and honest friends too.
I will be very grateful if you can help me connect or network with them.
Thanks very much