New member wanting to live an work in Benghazi Libya

Hi I'm new to this site born and raised in the USA
I'm 48 yrs female looking for work in Benghazi  possibly Tripoli . But prefer Benghazi it is such a beautiful place ...Experienced customer service 20 yrs
20 yrs office experience also in payroll, appointment scheduling all aspects of office work, 25 yrs retail and retail supervisor experience , 2 yrs English Tutor, sub Teacher. Interior / exterior Painter.
Personal care  aide ,Would also take job as a house keeper. I'm a a hard worker  and a fast learner an can adapt to any situation I love a challenge an love to keep busy . I work well with others as well as alone . I am a problem solver an a go to person. Professional appearance friendly attitude

Hi Michelleavanzato,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post an advert in the section Jobs in Benghazi.

This might be helpful.

Thank you and good luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you Hasnna

hi Michelleavanzato
did you find a job yet?

To Michelleavanzato

I know you said you like a challenge (i do too) but have you looked into the situation in Benghazi at the moment? There are loads of trouble there and for a female expat on her own, i think it might be very dangerous. Many expats have been attacked, kidnapped and even killed there recently. Tripoli is better if you avoid some areas but life is very expensive there (as in all capital cities). May i suggest Misurata? Have you even been there? It is a beautiful city and people there are simply amazing. I lived there for a few months and i loved it, was very sad to go but had no choice.
I hope you find what you're looking for, Libya is a great place to live despite many problems.