Places in HCM to buy some nice rattan/seagrass baskets

Hello

We have just recently moved to Ho Chi Minh and want to decorate our house in a cosy way. I was looking to buy some good quality rattan/seagrass/wicker or similar type of baskets to put it il kitchen, bathroom etc. Unfortunately, for the moment I was able to find either exporters, who don't work with retail order, or some turistic plastic-looking stuff.

Does someone have an idea of place, where I could find these baskets?

Thanks in advance for all ideas!

Hi,

I can support you find it. But i am not sure to understand totally. You want to work with small retail order or exporrtter with high quality.

Plase email me at [email protected], we will talk in detail

Best,

Them

I am sure you can find those types of basket in Vincom center, or other decoration shops. Check out some around the conner Dien Bien Phu and Pham Ngoc Thach street. There are a small shop near Hoa Hung market (district 10 - front of Vietcombank office), but I cannot remember the address.

Please give your sample pictures and quantity. I might support you.  :)

Hello,

You did say where you are living. If you are in district 2 (D2), there are many shops sell that stuff. You can find it at Thao Dien street or the road near by. For D1, Binh Thanh district (Nguyen Huu Canh street or D7, you can buy it at UMA stores (uma.vn).

Hope it may help.
Kathy

There are a plethora of shops selling rattan baskets, take a drive down Pasteur street and you will find a couple there. If you find a picture of a similar product and show it to a local xe-om driver, he wil take you to one or more shops. Ask him for the price ot the drive first and it should not be more than 50,000VND one way.