French school

hello all,
How about French school? Do any of u have any information about french school in city centre? Have they waiting list also and how long does it takes?
Thank uin advance,,,,m

Hi borna,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Luanda forum.

All the best,
Christine

They accept only children which coming from Same system meaning french  school ,than if places left they can take another.
Inscriptions just Start now until end May ,so better you go and ask for meeting with Director.
Dan

Yes DANCRITA , i know, my son he used to go french school in paris from the beginning, now he has to go there,,,,
unfortunately our visa is  not ready now and we couldnot come over for the moment,,,,
i dont know what will happen and i think we ( me and children) have to stay here for this school year due to visa problems and places which are limited there indeed,,,, this visa things makes crazy:-(

DO not worry ,visa issue will be solved sooner or later .We are all frustrated about this issue,but ok.Send an email to director and he knows already about visa delays problems.
BE sure you will enjoy here,therefore take it easy.
Dan

Thanks anyway Dan, im scared of so many thing there and Malaria in particular:-(
But hope everything will be ok! and im sure we're gonna find some fun and joy over there:-)

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]