Liebster Award for Bloggers

I would like to write about the Liebster Award. Of course, there is nothing that prevents me from doing so but I think that it is more appropriate if I were actually nominated for it. And I think that this is appropriate only if the person making the nomination accepted it recently.

In short, if you have recently accepted the Liebster Award then I hope that you will consider noinating me for it.

Micky Fernandez wrote:

I would like to write about the Liebster Award. Of course, there is nothing that prevents me from doing so but I think that it is more appropriate if I were actually nominated for it. And I think that this is appropriate only if the person making the nomination accepted it recently.

In short, if you have recently accepted the Liebster Award then I hope that you will consider noinating me for it.

Still waiting for your writing, so my guess is nobody nominated you for it.

Not yet, but thank you for reading my blog in the meantime (and, hopefully, even after I write about it).

Micky Fernandez wrote:

Not yet, but thank you for reading my blog in the meantime (and, hopefully, even after I write about it).

Did not know you had a blog, only read your entry on here.

What's the Liebster award by the way ?

It basically is a large blog award. I don't know the details on it but I have heard about them in the past.

Blog awards have to be one of the most absurd inventions of man.  Some day, hopefully after I am dead and buried, there will be a Pulitzer Prize awarded to a Twitter post.

MiaCulpa wrote:

Blog awards have to be one of the most absurd inventions of man.  Some day, hopefully after I am dead and buried, there will be a Pulitzer Prize awarded to a Twitter post.

Perhaps to Mr Fernandez.

mugtech wrote:
MiaCulpa wrote:

Perhaps to Mr Fernandez.

I am not on Twitter so that honour will have to be given to someone else. I would not mind, however, being given the Nobel Prize in Thumb-Twiddling.

That was a joke but some day there shall be a Nobel prize in literature for texting.  It shall be a dark day indeed.