South African near Glasgow

I'm looking to make contact with fellow South Africans. I've been in the UK for 15 years and Scotland for 12. Originally from kzn. It'd be good to catch up and chat with South Africans.

Hopefully chat soon.
Jay

Hi Jay,

There's quite a few SA folk in Glasgow, so hopefully they will see this, we have a group on Facebook too which organises the odd braai here and there. I am not in Glasgow but I do come down for the get togethers. Hope you find folk!

Nat  :)

Hi Nat,

Thanks for getting in touch. What's the Facebook group called?

Cheers
Jay

Hi Jay,
It's called 'Official South Africans in Scotland' group - you'll know it's the right one when you join (think an administrator approves it) as you'll see a post about a braai one of the guys is organising in June this year. Someone has just set up a South Africans in Glasgow group but it's not got as many members.
Let me know if you have trouble finding it, I will send you the link in a private message if you can't find it.
Cheers,
Nat

Found it thanks :-) and the Glasgow one. Looking forward to the braai in June! :-)

Awesome, I'll see you there Jay! :)

Hi

I am a whilte christian male aged 31 by the name of York Cleave.

I have a British Passport.

I will be arriving in Edinburgh soon.

Just trying to network with other expat south africans.

I can also be found on f a c e b o o k

Thanks
Cheers

Hi :)
A big welcome to you, I'm sure you will soon meet up with lots of fellow South Africans, I know they are having a big braai soon here in Glasgow but I guess Edinburgh has lots of meet ups too.
Don't forget to bring some of that Durban sunshine with you  ;):cheers:  Lynne.

hi there,

I am fairly close to Glasgow and from KZN ! Would LOVE to hear from you!

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I will try as much as possible to get to the next braai so that I can meet everyone.

Thanks
Cheers