British ex-pat arriving in a couple of weeks

Hi all,
I'm a British ex-pat due to arrive in Athens in a couple of weeks. I have a job starting in September & my Vietnamese wife will be joining me a few weeks after I settle in. Neither of us have been to Greece before, so it should be a great adventure. However, as we have lived in Hanoi for a good while, which is the hectic, noisy & traffic crazy capital of Vietnam, I am expecting us to be able to settle into Athens pretty easily, as it should be a home from home.
Justin :)

Hi Justin,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank you for your introduction.

Please don't hesitate to participate on the Athens forum, this can be helpful, to get more information and of course advices and help. :)

Best wishes,

David.

hello,just to ask you how you both settled here in Athens?Do you like it?I have lived here in Athens for a long time with my husband who is Greek.We do go frequently though to our cottage 1hour and half away,mountains and sea,which is nice,near Corinthos and Loutraki.I hope you are doing well and enjoying Greece,from Concertina

Hi All, we're both nicely settled here now & both have our residence papers. We spent Christmas up in Pelion & are loving life in Athens, thanks for asking Concertina.