Visiting Munich in January

Hey all,

Im visiting munich in january for a week...would love to  tour the place and other cities too...looking forward to make good new friends there ...so who's gonna tour me around ? :-)
Nermeen

Hi ahmad , tell me about ur offer plz

Thx for the offer..ill stay in a hotel, already booked...no plans yet

Hi,

I was there couple of weeks back, i was in Frankfurt, Language barrier is an issue, they are very proud of their language, just take care and keep your eyes open when you are going around.

Good Luck  :)

Hello there,

Yea been hearing about the pride but dont worry u know we got one too :-)
Inchallah ill manage..many thanks for ur kind advice :-)

Sincerely
Nermeen

München People are very friendly and many of them are speaking English and you can find alot of English speakers as there are many international students in TUM.

You can enjoy visiting many places in München and Bavaria ofc.
Schloss Neuschwanstein is a must :) and for München there are many tours made there everyday

Check this also
http://www.newmunichtours.com/
It's offering good tours to make around

Ibrahim that was of great help, thanks a million! im now ready with a couple of reserved tours ! :) we say "nekhdemak fl afra7" :D
where do you recommend for budget shopping yet good german products ?
appreciatively;

Nermeen

There are many nice places for shopping in Munich :) you can go to kaufhof in Marineplatz It's a big shopping mall having many brands and selling everything you can need and when you walk from Marineplatz to Karlsplatz you will find alot of nice places for shopping ...
If you wanna have a look on luxury shopping and very expensive items.
you can go to Maximilian Straße It's having world most expensive brands :D have a look on it

:) Please Sirrrrrrrrrrr...do give me a calll kindlyyyyyyyyyyyy...
    0049-015218725532.Thanking You...Miss.Shama      :)

Shama Quraishi wrote:

:) Please Sirrrrrrrrrrr...do give me a calll kindlyyyyyyyyyyyy...
    0049-015218725532.Thanking You...Miss.Shama      :)

Hi and welcome to Expat.com.

Could you please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself

Well  concerning your post, Im just wondering if you are already in Munich
Of course I could show you around as i have been living here for quite long.
Just keep in touch :)