STC Jood Net Prepaid

Hello There!

Just wanna share my experience with STC Jood Net Prepaid.

December 2, 2013, I called customer service to apply for this service, then after 2 days, the technician came to our place to install this service, and it was December 4, 2013, so just only 2 days they installed the service which is quite awesome.

So, one day morning when I try to surf, I've just received on my browser that "Dear Customer you need to contact 906 to re-activate blah blah .." Actually this happened after 1 Month of using this service. I called up  the customer service right away to inform the problem, then asking the Telephone number which I received on SMS, but surprisingly, the customer service replied me that this Telephone number is incorrect, so I said this is correct, and this is the one I received on my phone, plus the username and password of the internet.

Maybe 10 or more than that customer service agent I was contacted to solve my issue, but no once can help me LOL.  So I decided to go to STC office. The Agent there told me that this service has been cancelled! I asked him what is the reason of that cancellation? Just simply he don't know LOL again. What kind of system they have honestly? Nobody can't explain me the reason why my service were cancelled? Kinda lame yah?

Until now, we don't have an internet connection and it was 6 days ago.  Another thing is, I paid the bill already.

Honestly I'm old customer of them, and this is my second time to subscribe again, but trying the prepaid one. Is there any prepaid customer here from STC Jood Net package?

You can share also your experience whether good or bad.

Thanks for reading my experience with STC service.

Regards,
TrippleJ

I am also going to this same phase bro
Now can I know did u solved ur problem and how do u did it ?

TrippleJ wrote:

Hello There!

Just wanna share my experience with STC Jood Net Prepaid.

December 2, 2013, I called customer service to apply for this service, then after 2 days, the technician came to our place to install this service, and it was December 4, 2013, so just only 2 days they installed the service which is quite awesome.

So, one day morning when I try to surf, I've just received on my browser that "Dear Customer you need to contact 906 to re-activate blah blah .." Actually this happened after 1 Month of using this service. I called up  the customer service right away to inform the problem, then asking the Telephone number which I received on SMS, but surprisingly, the customer service replied me that this Telephone number is incorrect, so I said this is correct, and this is the one I received on my phone, plus the username and password of the internet.

Maybe 10 or more than that customer service agent I was contacted to solve my issue, but no once can help me LOL.  So I decided to go to STC office. The Agent there told me that this service has been cancelled! I asked him what is the reason of that cancellation? Just simply he don't know LOL again. What kind of system they have honestly? Nobody can't explain me the reason why my service were cancelled? Kinda lame yah?

Until now, we don't have an internet connection and it was 6 days ago.  Another thing is, I paid the bill already.

Honestly I'm old customer of them, and this is my second time to subscribe again, but trying the prepaid one. Is there any prepaid customer here from STC Jood Net package?

You can share also your experience whether good or bad.

Thanks for reading my experience with STC service.

Regards,
TrippleJ

I am also going to this same phase bro
Now can I know did u solved ur problem and how do u did it ?

Let me give my opinion. STC Joodnet pre-paid. It said PRE-PAID. You paid to get a service, which is configured for a given time. in other words pre-paid service has a limit date. after you reach the limit date, automatically the system will disconnect/deactivate your userid and password. 

So if you want to get or continue using joodnet prepaid service, go to STC business office and buy/pay for another prepaid. It's like buying a SAWA card worth 100 riyals and after you consume the 100 riyals SAWA charge you will buy another SAWA card for your mobile. SAWA service is another prepaid service.

meaning, you need to top up. it's not free. you must pay to have a continuous access to broadband internet.

if you don't want prepaid JOODNET, buy monthly JOOD package which is a postpaid service. this way you will get monthly billling notice informing you when to pay your bill.

it's like buying mcdonalds burger, you pay first before you can eat the burger. now after you eat, you complain the food is not enough and you want more. pay for it. it's not free.

Im planning to opt for 4Mbps connection, for 6 Months ( + 3 Months Free). I wanted to check ,
1. Is 4Mbps connection good for viewing Youtube/ Skype etc ?
2. since it's a prepaid service, Do I have to pay all the amount for 6 Months in advance or can we pay it monthly. ?
3. If we want to disconnect the service in between (say after 2 Months
       OR
if we are changing our accommodation, in that case will the STC move the router to new place without any charges ? Is anyone aware of the procedure.

Thanks.

Same thing is happening to me three weeks before STC technician installed it was working but now i paid 549 SAR but now its not working . 100 times i called 906,907 but ther are telling your number is not correct . Dear any body if have any idea. I had gone STC office but no body has solution. I lost my money as well as peace of mind.

If any body has suggestion please tell me..

what is the procedure to deactivate Jood Services???

Hello irfanshah03,

Please note that this is an old thread. Maybe you will not be getting any response  :(

However, you may start a new thread on the Riyadh forum for your query.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Go to the STC Office, and Apply for disconnection. You need to go to specific STC's Office which offers services for Internet Connection  ( Check STC Website and you will get info which Office offers what services).

You need to make sure all pending bills are paid. If you are cancelling connection before contract time ( 1 Year Generally ) You have to pay a penalty of 399 SAR

Once STC Cancels your connection, They will give you a paper ( having some screenshot), on the sameday you should receive a SMS saying ' You request for Deactivation has been received ' , Then after 1-2 Days your connection will be disabled .. Make sure you recieve SMS . becuase first time i applied for disconnection, it didnt disconnect i again went to  their office to find out that they had made some error in cancellation the first time. )

Did the above procedure 10 days back for Jood Net Service
Hope it helps.