International company authorized to employ foreign people?

Hello, I'm Italian and in a while I'll move to Jakarta because my husband is indonesian. I already do speak a little bit of indonesian, and i'm a former an Italian and English teacher for adults groups. Now I work as Training and Development Manager, i love HR fiels. I've already worked for the the Instituto di Cultura italiana in Kyoto (Japan) and i'd like to know if there's the change that the IIC there is looking for professional teachers or if international company in JAkarta are authorized and willing to hire foreign personnel. Thank u

Hi LGermoglio,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i created a new topic with your post on the Jakarta forum, it will help in bringing more light to your questions and you may receive more specific answers as well. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi LGermoglio

You may touch base with  Italian Cultural Institute Jakarta email: [email protected] or their website http://www.iicjakarta.esteri.it/IIC_Jakarta

Hope this helps!

Hello
This is mohammad abdullateef resident of India. Looking for tecchnician job in indonesia. Can anybody help me please.
Thanks and regards.

First, start your own thread and not just post something when it is not really related to the subject.

Second, you can reply your own question if you look thru the various topics in the forum where you definitely get better ideas in regards to your question.