Hi to All

Relatively new to BG and looking to meet fellow expat musicians in the Veliko Turnovo area into hard rock.

Hi ukinbg,

Maybe you can say a few words about yourself so that the other members can know more about you :)

Are you planning to form part of a hard rock group? ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi looking to move to that area in to the rock and bike scene where are you located i dont play anything unless you count a gazoo......lol

Hi Lesley and Yan,

I am located between Veliko Turnovo and Gabrovo. There are some nice rock bars up in VT but really only one venue down in Gabrovo. The mountain bike scene is great here too with some great trails up in the mountains. I wouldn't risk road biking here. I tried it and it's almost like you are invisible to drivers!!!!!

Stay in touch and keep me posted on your move. Always happy to help you out whenever I can.

Cheers,

Ray

Hi Priscilla,

Really can't think of much to say about myself but I'm a retired rock musician that has spent most of my life over the big pond. Getting on a bit in years now and decided to switch from touring bands to studio production which I am planning on doing here in BG. It would be great to get a band together too if anyone is interested.

Take care, cheers,

Ray