Hi
My name is Grace,I just moved to Uganda,Jinja.
I am three months old in Uganda and I love living in Jinja so far.I joined the eblog to network and help me settle in as the members we have one or two things in common.

How is your experience so far living away from home,after what I call 'honeymoon' stay is over,do you continue enjoying your stay?

Hello Grace,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Grace,
I am moving to Jinja in a few weeks. I am from India.Hows is the place and how are the people over there?

I would appreciate your help if you could also tell me something about the culture and some good shopping places out there.

BR
Arun

Hi Grace if here working (with reasonable benefits) you should be fine, culture wise on a personal level people are welcoming, business wise be very careful, in short I been here 20years  I'm still out to lunch on the pros and cons, but I have good friends and a fantastic team that I built up over the years, so I'm not regretting anything.

hey all am ivan and new in the group. living in ntinda Kampala. am a DJ and am looking for a DJ job as well and any one who needs to know about happening places in Kampala please contact on my local number which is+256757997480.