Other Brethren in Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo) in Myanmar

Hi, I'm looking for other member of Iglesia Ni Cristo in Myanmar, I'm  here in Yangon please contact me.
Thank you.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com roma1616 !

Your post has been moved to the Myanmar forum for better visibility.
A little introduction maybe?

Regards
Armand

Im also looking in Church of Christ (Iglesia Ni Cristo) in Myanmar to take the opportunity to work there is there any...? i hope so and my dear brethren let me know .. Thnaks

Hi did you already find the location Of Church there or did you already meet other brethren.. ?

You may contact telecom engineers working at Digicel in Yangon. Some of them are INC members....

Here is the address:  Unit 1005 Pearl Condo, Yangon.  Contact person:  Bro. Jasper Mangubat  Tel:  +63941993689 every Sunday 2pm.

Let me know if you will push thru with your plans to go there so I can set you up with other churchmates. From what locale are you?

Hello. May i ask if theres a group worship service in Maldives particularly in Haa Alifu Atoll. Im planning to work there this October 2013. Please let me know the exact address and contact persons. PLEASE REPLY ASAP. THANK you very much!:)

Hi mga Kapatid.. can i speak Tagalog?? hhehe.. Gusto ko mag work sa ibang Bansa.. by the way , may tungkulin ako sa Kadiwa -Lupon ng SDSC at Sa PNK-Guro..

Hi.. may Hiring po ba jan??  by the way im bernard .. thank you

Hi Bro.. Goodpm..

Hi NARD92,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please keep in it English on the Anglophone Forum and that will be respectful to members who don't understand Tagalog

Maybe you can introduce yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi brother how are you?

Did you go to INC CEntral Office? I knew we had locale there in Myanmar or Group Worship service. You should inquire first before going to other places. Anyways, If given the chance I am planning to go there...soon.

HI brother,

Do you know some of our TE engineers who worked in Myanmar?
Please let me  know.

Thanks

hi brothers and sisters

Hello Just wanna ask
if what time and where is the place of worship in Naypitaw Myanmar
we wanna attend the worship service
Thanks. we are Person with disabilities

Please email me at [email protected]
thanks