Happy new year! where will you guys, and gals

Hi guys and gals.
Happy new year!

Care to share your plans for the Dec31st/Jan1st? Was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share some thoughts on where's a nice place to go for the next couple of days? Thinking of outside manila but should be able to get back by Wednesday evening. Just thought of Baguio but already feels a bit late for that, does it?

Cheers everyone!
All the best for 2014 and beyond!

Hi I read your post regarding Baguio over the xmas and new year, I tried to stay over but accomadation was fully booked so I went back to san fernando la union where I sent the time there at a beach resort in san juan, I guess one must book early before any holidays.anyways have a great 2014,cheers.

perfidia:

Yes, you can be my imaginary friend.

John, I traveled by bus and in the terminal was presented with accommodation options. Went pretty well. First time I traveled alone. Felt like it's something overrated. Haha. Or maybe i was just there too quick. Less than a day! LOL.

Mugtech, I'm... yah. haha

i have experience in Solar energy any need help?  can call me rudvikros my skype

i guess you were lucky to find accomadation over that period, well hope you enjoyed the cool climate.

Flying Fox wrote:

i have experience in Solar energy any need help?  can call me rudvikros my skype

I also have experience in solar energy, I get a sunburn every year.