LOOKING FOR A JOB

HALLO, VERY SOON AM JOINING A FRIEND IN LAHTI, FINLAND FOR SOME TIME THERE BUT I DONT HAVE A JOB CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET A JOB OR ADVICE ME HOW TO GET A JOB AS A CLEANER OR NANNY OR WAITRESS PLEASE.

REGARDS
PHOEBE

Hi Phoebe,

You should post an advert under Finland classifieds > job section.

ps: please avoid using your caps lock on the forum. thank you.

Wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

for getting a job in finland is very easy.you just give one ad in clssified coloumn you will get the job in next day.

sadly it's not as easy as manu nair is making it out to be. We have also been hit with bad economy (not as bad as many other countries but it's still visible). You might also need a work permit.

expat-finland.com/moving_to_finland/work_and_residence_permits.html#study Some reading about Visas.

mol.fi/mol/en/index.jsp for jobs in Finland and such

In my opinion, many nair have made a joke, but anyway, hope dies the last one...So, keep it up and good luck.
   It's not so easy to take a job anyware in this world, but it's not also impossible.

Thanks everyone especially Dragos 1972 it is not impossible so i still hope i will get am just asking people's opinion not to mean that my decision totally relies on the replies i get but i want to know people's level of optimism there as in africa we are very optimistic always.

Hi

Have you tried those agencies: hrhouse.fi or opteam.fi!!

I think they do need staff as summer is coming soon

gud luck

hi

Hi sonarradhika,

Can you please introduction yourself :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

to whom it may concern ive been trying to find a job in helsinki,in the indistry of construction but im willing to train for other roles ty .

in regards pedro aguiar

Hi pedro aguiar,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Finland section. It might help :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

good morning i just saw ur message and i aspect in all different types off construction and renavations as well ty

in regards PERDO AGUIAR

Are there jobs available for accountants?

Hi bassam husain,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Your post is not very clear. Do you want to work as an accountant in Finland?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: A hi, thank you or please will be highly appreciated

@manu nair my dear friend I shall be grateful to you ever in my life if you guide me in finding jobs is Finland. I am BBA, MBA with 12 years qualitative experience in Procurement and Supply Chain and HR specialization. But I am in India and willing to relocate.

Hello Sajid,

Welcome to expat.com!

For a start, you can read the Living in Finland guide for expats. The section Visas for Finland and Work in Finland will be particularly helpful to you.

Also, consider dropping your CV in the Jobs in Finland section to maximise your chances of obtaining a job.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@phoebeauma i am from pakistan ineed a job as a leborer worker kichen helper plz can yoy help me

@phoebeauma i am from pakistan ineed a job as a leborer worker kichen helper plz can yoy help me
-@tariqmehmood4239

They have not been on the site for 9 years so unlikely to reply. You are welcome to upload your CV in the job section at the top of the page.

Good Luck.

Closed