Hi all :) I wanna practice english... anybody help me?

-

Welcome to HCMC or Saigon as I call it.  No disrespect to Uncle Ho, Saigon is easier and even the train station is still called Saigon.  There are people on here who meet at parks and coffee shops for learning English.  Just check the other posts, or pick a place and see if anybody will be able to attend.  There are a lot of us that do this.

Welcome Kim!
Hope you will get so many acquaintances from here to practice English :D
Prem Charma

roodykim wrote:

Im from korea 25 aged now working here living PMH.

I would like to learn english :)
Is there anyone who can teach me? or just we can drink coffee, and eating etc...

I like jogging , music ,Im intereted in another culture.

and I can speak japanese we can exchange language

plz contact me

thank you.

Hi roodykim,

I have a friend whose Japanese at N3 level and English at E1 level. She is really enjoy to learn Japanese more. If you want i can recommend her to you. we can arrange the time to meet and to practice English and Japanese together.

She,26, is also living in dist. 7 (Huynh Tan Phat str.) and working for a Japanese firm in Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone.

If can, drop me a message

Welcome you to Vietnam and hope you enjoy,

Cheer,
lutubu

Hey guys,

I would love to hear how she (your friend) applied for a japanese company here (source, info, recruitment requirements etc. One of our staffs just got a job in a japanese company and she quitted. Her advantage: she's fluent in both english and japanese.
Right now I'm working for an australia company (Autogrill), they took over the outlets of VFS Company in all 9 Airports in VN although not so much changes in the transition, so I would like to find another solutions and chance of advancement. Please kindly advice!

I sent you a message. Hope we could be good friends. :)

hi Kim!

In HCMC have alot of english clubs.If you are intersted in,you can go to the english club with me.I always come to the english club to improve my english skill.

I will be able to help you to improve your English. Plus, I have quite a few American speakers who are willing to help.

Contact me if you need any support.

Giangle - can I join you? :) what is your contact number?

Hi, please let me know where the English Club is. I want to go and learn the basics of the operation of the club so that I can set up my own at my cafe. Thanks Giangle

roodykim wrote:

Im from korea 25 aged now working here living PMH.

I would like to learn english :)
Is there anyone who can teach me? or just we can drink coffee, and eating etc...

I like jogging , music ,Im intereted in another culture.

and I can speak japanese we can exchange language

plz contact me

thank you.

Let me know if you need someone to converse in English. I'm an Vietnamese-Australian expat so I can probably help you =)

Hi !

I sent you sms.You can add my skype:legiang151

Annyeonghaseyo!

Phu My Hung, probably my favourite spot in HCMC, great spot!

Hi,
Very nice to make friend with you. I think I could help you.
Drop me a line [Moderated: send you personal details via pm pls]
Cheers,
Tommy

Hi Roodykim,

How are u? I would like to get in contact with you because I would like to learn japanese. Moreover, I would like to learn your culture and to make friend with you.

I you are welcome, please do not hesitate to contact me.

P.S. I can try to improve your English.

Hope to hear from u soon.

Cheers

Jaki

Hi :) its kim
nice to meet you here ^^

You wish to learn to speak or both?

Am here and ready to help you

[Moderated : off topic + post in Dance classes in Ho Chi Minh City pls]

Which Park do people to meet to practice English?
I"m most time free on weekends and could practice English conversation with you guys. I speak British English:)