A small job for a friend in need

Hello :). My name is Paul, I'm a French student, I live in Paris but I was an expat in China for two years.

First of all, I'm sorry for burdening this website with my strange request!

I am posting here because I saw on this website that the New Delhi community seems big.
The things is,  I have an iranian friend in New Delhi now, his name is Masoud. He was a student in Tadjikistan, I met him there when I was traveling. But recently he has had many problems because the Tadjik government kicked many immigrants out. Maybe you have heard about this. He was deported to Afghanistan, and lived there for a while, but life is not good there. That's why he decided to travel to India. But now he is having a hard time to start a new life in Delhi. He tells me it is very hard to find a job for him, because he is not qualified, and nobody wants to hire a foreigner. However, he is a smart boy, he speaks perfect English, Farsi of course, and Dari, Russian too, and now some Hindi.

In short, I am just hoping that maybe someone here could hire him for a small job, or know's someone that could, even the littlest thing. My friend doesn't need charity, just some employer to trust him and a little salary to buy food and clothes. These days he is staying in a temple because hotels are too expensive.
I know this is a strange message, I just don't know what else to do to help my friend, and I feel bad because I cannot help. He doesn't have access to internet, so I'm hoping doing this might give him opportunities to turn his situation around.

I am sorry to bother everybody about this. Sometimes, you meet people in life that don't have the same luck you do, and I am simply trying to give a little help to a friend in a bad situation. His phone number in Delhi is +91 83 7398 2690, you can tell him Paul sent you a message about him. If you know anyone who could help him, please share this!

Thank you for taking the time to read, best wishes,

_Paul

P.S. Please contact me if you have any questions!

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post an advert for your friend in the section jobs in New Delhi? This might be helpful.

You can also do a little research on the internet to find companies which can hire him.

Thank you for helping your friend,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I've already posted in that section ;).

I'm not familiar with the employment world of New Delhi, I've done some internet research already, but I haven't found much. Any ideas on companies that might accept foreigners such as my friend?

In any case, thanks for the reply and the advice.

Hi Paul,

Nice to Meet you, My name is Anshul and I am representing in behalf of "exevo India Pvt Ltd". exevo in India's largest third party market research company and we have current openings for various foreign associates.

you can ask your friend to contact us at below mentioned email or we can connect to him.

Also, let me know if you have any other friend or acquaintance in India who has multiple language skills.

feel free to connect us at:
[email protected]

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for the post, this is great. I will transmit the message to my friend as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can also call him directly.

Thank you again for answering! Let's hope this works out.

Paul

Hey Paul,

Sure, No problem at all. Just ask him to drop me a mail. Lets hope for the best.

Loop me in any time if you have any other contacts.

Thanks !

Hey Paul,

I tried to contact him today on the cell no. provided, But seems the no. is not reachable. If you could connect to him please ask him to call me or drop me a mail or any alternate contact information.

Thanks!

(Moderated: Please post an advert in the section jobs in New Delhi)