Help in finding a better agent for attestation

Hi,
I've been married recently my husband stays in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. For the processing of family visa he needs his degree to be attested and also the marriage certificate.
I've got all the documents here in Hyderabad including his attested offer letter, service letter and the original degree. I'm finding lot of prob finding a good agent that has good connections and can deliver me in lesser time.

my question is,
i) can the saudi attestation on marriage certificate be done if I submit all the documents in secretariat? or it has to do it through agent only?
ii)can anybody please refer me an agent who does the work in lesser time possible.

Hi..

Pls. try to contact Mr. Bubby at 95 33 038 910 (Hyderabad).. & give him reference of Mudassir.. In sha allah he may guide you accordingly..

All the best !!

atomicwarlord wrote:

Hi..

Pls. try to contact Mr. Bubby at 95 33 038 910 (Hyderabad).. & give him reference of Mudassir.. In sha allah he may guide you accordingly..

All the best !!

Hi,
Thankyou for your response. I called on that number he said he'll have a word with Mr.Mudassir and said to contact Mr.Mudassir.