Good hotel in Bali for holidays

Hi Everyone,

Need your advice for good hotel in Bali, in a crowded place and near the beach.
Thanks

Which beach,why,when and how much?

Hi lemonjuice,

You can try alam kul kul its in kuta near hardrock but the place is really nice. Or you can try villas in seminyak or near canggu if you want a little bit of a down time and relax like villa puri bawana is really nice. Good luck!

Thanks Indanalima,
My friends recommend me
1/ Swiss-Belhotel Segara
2/ Ion Bali Benoa
3/ Grand Whiz hotel

do you know these hotels? are they good?

I am not sure, i haven't been/

But i reccond to stay in a villa or a villa like hotel within the range of walk distance to the beach to get a full relaxation.

Indah

PS: If you are with some friends and you chip in it can get even cheaper plus u get a more private access to pool  usually

Thanks Indah ;)
will be there in Feb with my parents

If you are stayin in Benoa, go to Grand Mirage Resort. One of the best hotels I've stayed at in Bali. plus its just a short boat ride to Turtle island!

The Stones Hotel in Legian is a really nice place and if you can get the suite overlooking the pool you get two rooms and a bathtub on the balcony. I think the published rate is US$450 but booking it through Agoda or the likes can get a very substantial discount.

They are not crowded places as you  suggested you are looking for, quite the opposite. The crowds are in Kuta and Seminyak

I'm sure she found a place by now.