Need advice.study mba hospitality management in Switzerland is good.

hi to all members of this  forum

this is rakesh from India.i am planning to study MBA hospitality management in Switzerland.university fees is high.part time jobs are there for students.getting part time jobs are easy.

hospitality management has demand in Switzerland ?
reply me.

Hello Rakesh.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you'll soon find the informations you are looking for.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Rakesh,

hope this reply finds you well.he
I am Alain, and i am studying MBA in hospitality in Glion.

Being from Asia, as you are, you will receive a B-permit if you start your studies here. This permit will allow you no more than 15 hours of work per week if you find any!

i believe the availability of jobs depend where you will be living. but your best chances at working part time is finding a restaurant/pub/nightclub who needs extra staff on weekends or during special events. and regarding the pay it will be around 20CHF per hour of work. but as of my experience so far, it is not easy to find part time job for foreign students.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Alain Osta.

hi thanx for reply.
after completion of mba hospitality management,job openings are there.please reply me i dont know exact situation about job opening after completion of course.can u suggest me which country is best to study mba hospitality management.  please reply me to  my mail id [email protected]

Hello rakesh2468,

maybe you could share the informations on the forum so that the other members might benefit form it ;)

Melissa

Dear Rakesh,

Firstly, some of the world top hospitality schools are in Switzerland, such as Glion and EHL ( Ecole Hotelliere de Lausanne ), Ritz-Carlton school, and many others. Not all offer an MBA program with focus on hospitality services but many do. If you don't want to do it in Switzerland, i would recommend either the United Kingdom (Check Surrey University) or Cornell University in New York, USA. If you have the financial capabilities, these universities offer the best MBA in hospitality programs.
In Switzerland, or anywhere else, no one assures you 100% that you will be able to get a job, but, what the university help with, like in Glion and many other schools, is that they organize interviews with the biggest hotel chains in the world such as Starwood, IHG, Four Seasons, Hyatt and many more, and eventually it all comes down to your capabilities and how your interviews goes. But statistic shows that around 90% of all graduates end up signing contracts before graduating. they might not all be extremely well paid jobs, some might be internships, or management programs. but as we all know, in the current, good jobs are hard to find, so having a start anywhere would be better than nothing!

I hope this Helps Rakesh,

let me know if you need anything else!

Regards,

Alain Osta.

Hi Rakesh

Studying in Switzerland is expensive, but gives you great oppurtunities for your future life! I also study there, in a famous hotel management school and currently work for a well reputated hotel in Dubai. For me, as a local Swiss, I can tell you, that job oppurtunities are great in switzerland as long you speak french or german. However, due to many expats looking for jobs, you might face difficulties to find one. Most of the restaurant and bars are likely to find. With a B permit (which the school will apply for you) your possibilities are limited, however, graduating from a Swiss hospitality school offers you a unique oppurtunity to work all over the world. I still didn't graduate yet, but already experienced spain, south africa and now dubai where I currently live. At the beginning you need to have patience, maybe start first as a Managemtn Trainee before moving on. Having a degree in the pocket, you will find a job back home very easy. People like you are demanded in your country and you will have a great future ahead!

By choosing the right school this web page might help you

aseh.ch/index.php

Just be aware that these are only a few of the schools. However, this are the most reputed schools in switzerland.

Please ask me specific questions if you need any help.

Darryl

Dear Friend , I think mba hospitality management in Switzerland is good. But you can choose some other country like UK, US, Singapore and other Or you can take help from other people(consultant).
I know the best consultant namely aecoverseas

Hai i Srikanth from India i have three years degree and iam interested in doing MBA program in hospitality management so please give any valuable information and suggestion to me

Hello Srikanth.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Have you gone through the thread?  The posts of alainos and Darryl86 might give you some tips.

Thanks

Karen :)

I work at a hospitality school in Switzerland (Glion). The best schools are in Switzerland but it is very difficult to get a working visa anywhere in Europe for you. However the school arranges internships directly after the MBA program. in Glion we now have an MBA online, this way you can stay in India and work there and just attend a few face to face courses.
Are you interested?

Hi! I'm from Nepal. I want to read social work in Master level in switzerland. how can I apply?

brother  i m a student of hotel management in bangladesh . pls tell me which subject is best for mba .,and which one create a bright life ,..,.,my first chosen country is  switjerland ,canada ,germany ,aus, nd uk

You will search best colleges in switzerland.And then apply through internet or download the application and the send.

Hello everyone.. i am considering to apply for the mba programe dis year  @  glion... i would really appretiate if smone could  share what the course is really lyk..

Hi I'm Bilwin cardoze GS from kerala,India
I'm a science student currently in 12th
I would like to do mba in hospitality management ( my aim is to be a hotel manager)

Can someone tell me the best college for studing this, I have heard that there are some good colleges in swiss,or should i study in India

Can you please tell me which college is worth my money and time.  I'm from a middle class family so money is a bit of issue ( i hope I'll get a bank loan or something if it it exceeds my limit)

Is normal mba different from mba in hospitality