Find a job in Serbia

Hi,

You are an expat living in Serbia? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Serbia?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Serbia.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

poslovi.infostud.com/

Very useful website. You will see numerous jobs posts, from both international and local companies. Some ads are in English.

On the same portal you will see a section "HR Agencies" where most important companies created own presentations.

Unfortuantely, not all content is in English.

this is my favorite site sr.boljiposao.com/

Thanks for the info Sretene. I have already logged on and seen some interesting positions. I will be moving to NS in the near future, and I am positive that this web site will provide very useful guidelines.

@dogsrule
Why do you want to come here? If i can help somehow contact me on my email.

Sreten,
I have just sent you a private message. Hope you received it. Thank you.

I am also looking for a job in Belgrade but it seems like if you don't know the right people you will never get a job... i have been sending my CV to different companyes for about a year now, but got no answer.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you on this one. I know for a fact that personal connections and friends in high places sometimes go further and are valued more than merit. Serbia, like so many other countries, suffers from corrupt system.  Don't give up though! You just have to dig deeper and work harder to get to where you want to be!

hello ,, plz would u get jop for me

Hello

i will like get info about bisnezin building ,renovating in serbia etc.

To find a job, please do not post in the forum.  You should rather check out the Jobs section in Serbia Classifieds or insert an ad yourself. It's free!
Hope this helps!
Arlette

Hello,

I am looking for English speaking employees in Belgrade and Novi Sad in a multinational company – a producer of industrial pumps.

You can check our web site: tapflo.com
If you are interested or know a person that can be interested, please let me know.

best regards

Mikolaj Mieloch
+48 609 060 232
[email protected]

Hello tapflo :)

For job prospects, you should post an advert under Serbia classifieds by selecting the Jobs section.

Regards,
Sheetul

[Moderated]

Tapflo,
My husband and I are considering a move to Novi Sad.  He is Serbian by birth and a US permanent resident.  I am a US citizen.  Both of us (obviously) are fluent in English.  I would love to know more.  Can you send me a private message?

hello, i'd like to clear some issues, do you look for english speaking employees from Serbia, or i can apply for this job from abroad/
i'm arabic native speaker but fluent in english and german. i have good experiens in public relations and tourism field and marketing as well.
i'm waiting for your soonest reply
Bachar