Hello!!

i'm brazilian and I will travel to USA for make High school. I need improve my english, for this i'm here!

Hi Alice,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, welcome aboard. I hope your participation on the blog will be both enjoyable and informative.

You can find me on the Brazil Forum most of the time. I'm a Canadian and have been living in Brazil for twelve years. I have a Brazilian wife and son. I have been an English teacher for 25 years now and I've also been teaching Portuguese for foreigners for 12 years.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

alicesoster wrote:

i'm brazilian and I will travel to USA for make High school. I need improve my english, for this i'm here!

You will find that Mr Woodward and usmc_mv will be great sources of information for you during your transition to the USA.  Good luck!!

Thanks! I'll post everyday!
You have talked with my father, he's Adauyo! I want to go to USA, but I don't know about the state and I need decide since January's end.

Hello, do you like warm weather or cold weather - and do you like small, medium or large size cities?

Hello!!,
I don't think about this, I need a cities has a better high school for me. I wanna a place without great accent, but I prefer warm weather! Hahahah

I have never met anybody from the United States without an accent.  Or anybody anywhere in the world for that matter.  We all have accents to other people.

Since English is not your native language, what difference does it make regarding the accents?