Are there any retired Air Force people living in Puerto Rico now?

My husband and I are planning on moving to Puerto Rico in the spring of 2014 and would like to meet up with any former Ramey Air Force people currently living in Puerto Rico.

I have been on this forum for a while now and have benefitted from all the advise and info that people give .  Once we are settled (don't know where yet), we would like to meet up with some fun people who like to play Poker and dance(Latin dancing) or just to talk over old times.

Looking forward to hearing from some new friends.

Hi, Tonie. I'm former Army myself (though not a retiree). I would check with the American Legion posts, of which there are dozens in PR. I've found that you can usually get the information you're looking for by emailing or calling the post commanders. Here is a link to the American Legion Post Locator. Good luck!

Thanks Nomad, I looked up the site and saved it to my favorites so when we get there I can research it better..  Looking forward to making some new friends.  Happy New Year!!!

Tonie

You're very welcome, Tonie. I'm glad to help. Happy New Year to you too.

former Canadian military so I see 2014 how are things have you adapted to island time?
I am in the door on a stand by waiting a green light or a go!
lost of things to consider would love to hear more "aboot" your story

This is a very old thread.
Tonie is living in Puerto Rico and has open a breakfast / lunch small restaurant. Hardly ever online because she is busy with her business, so you may or may not get a response

Rey

Reyp Your awsome thanks