Chinese samosa in delhi

hello everyone.ok this may sound funny but i really need to ask. anyone notice if there are food shop in delhi international airport selling chinese samosa.i'll transit from lucknow to kala lumpur so i wont have time to go find it on the delhi street.i had my first chinese samosa when i was in kolkata and i seriosly loved it.now im goin to kuala lumpur and would really like to bring some for my family.now im in lucknow and i cant find it here.i need answer quick ciz im goin to delhi very very soon. thanks a lot

izaaf looj wrote:

hello everyone.ok this may sound funny but i really need to ask. anyone notice if there are food shop in delhi international airport selling chinese samosa.i'll transit from lucknow to kala lumpur so i wont have time to go find it on the delhi street.i had my first chinese samosa when i was in kolkata and i seriosly loved it.now im goin to kuala lumpur and would really like to bring some for my family.now im in lucknow and i cant find it here.i need answer quick ciz im goin to delhi very very soon. thanks a lot

Hi Izaaf,
You can find it at Chaat Tadka which is in New Friends Colony (South Delhi).
Add : 8 Community Centre New Friends Colony.
They also do free home delivery
Ph: 011 65176600, +91 9212396988
I hope this works.
Greetings
Sachin G.

thanks so much sachin.do u know if this place near to the airport and if its possible for them to delivery my delicious samosa to the airport?and one more important question.what kinda shop is this? i mean is it somethin like a proper shop/restaurant or a stall next to the roads coz i really dont want my family to get diarhea or somethin like that.i need to buy from a clean place please :D

izaaf looj wrote:

thanks so much sachin.do u know if this place near to the airport and if its possible for them to delivery my delicious samosa to the airport?and one more important question.what kinda shop is this? i mean is it somethin like a proper shop/restaurant or a stall next to the roads coz i really dont want my family to get diarhea or somethin like that.i need to buy from a clean place please :D

Hi Izaaf,
Well I never been there I just pull out some info from net. But it seem its a street food outlet.
And distance from new friend colony to airport one side is 17 km so I would say its a lot as its a heavy traffic junction so be sure that you plan earliest.
For hygiene food, I feel that this outlet is in better location so can be or may be you get better reception with quality food.
If you wanna be 100% sure than you can try
Neung Roi
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Lobby Level, National Highway 8
(+91) 8130394063
or
NYC
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Lobby Level, National Highway 8
(+91) 8130394062

These restaurant are considered as 4-5 star hotels. So will be 100 % sure but before making any move please call on above numbers.
Distance between Radisson Blue hotel and Airport is 6 km you can hire paid taxi.

I hope this can help you.
Greetings
Sachin

This is nice info Sachin, i think you know lots of the things about Delhi.

Yes please I do live in New Delhi

Hi everyone, Thnx for this information

Oh... i hadn't noticed this anytime, but I'll try to find when I'll go here next time...