Gori Pakori in Pakistan

Hello everyone!

How are you? I am French and I have just moved to Pakistan. I live in Lahore and I would love to meet up with people in the same situation.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gori Pakori

Hi and welcome on board of Expat.com :)
Shall I move your message to Pakistan forum; you will have more visibility there!
Success in your new venture
Arlette

Hi Arlette,

Thank you for your message. Please do move my message to Pakistan Forum, that would be great.

Gori Pakori

Welcome to Pak Gori.

About Lahore you can ask anything, possibly I can provide you all information you may need.

i like your site but more than better from your i found to this "web site" which is more helpful.

Hi to everyone,

I would like to move to pakistan with my wife and my 2 Daugthers, I'm french with pakistani roots!! i would like to know if it's easy to find out people same as my case? coz i have searched but unfortunately there is no french network in pakistan.
I think this will be great to get a french network.
This will help a lot of people who wants to move.

Feel free to contact me

Kind regards

Welcome to Expat-blog, Sushu991! :)

Check out the French expatriates network in Pakistan.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi Gori Pakori, how do you find being in Lahore?

Hi Gori Pakori
Nice to read about you!
Good Luck

Welcome to the forum Hashmi ;)

very good and well come to pakistan, from all pakistanies people side well come to our country

Hi,

Miss Pakori, I am Ghouri from Jeddah but I born in Lahore.

I want to know if you speak FRENCH Language?

Look for your reply.

Regards

Ghouri

hey gori bienvenu au pakistan si tu visit un jour kashmir ne m oublie pas ,t la bienvenu

In English please azha.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Gori , How are you? I also spent many years in France.In which city your were living in France?

hi Welcome to pakistan hope you will find the best in here

You  have a realy good name Gori Pakori lol  :)

I hope you will get a good friend soon their, best of luck.

Regards

Akhtar Riaz

Hello Gori Pakori How are you ? First of all you are most welcome to Lahore. I am Pakistan national and living in Lahore by birth you can get in touch with me any time if you need any type of help or information.

Sonu Ahmad

hi.

welcome to Pakistan (Lahore) i also remain roaming around the world and soon will be going Thailand Bangkok.

i would love to host you for anything in Lahore. I am running business related to I.T. telecom .

if you wanna enjoy Lahore, you may contact me on 032 16000016

thanks.

have a lovely stay and let us be proud of being a good host for you.:)

hi shahid...i just want to know more about pakistan specially multan or lahore..im planning to visit lahore for 10 days..
thank you in advance

hi samielle,

welcome to Pakistan, Multan and Lahore both are big cities of Pakistan, Lahore is much advanced and important city worldwide. both cities have historical places all around. If you want to travel in between these two cities it takes around 4-5 hours by road.
Multan's weather remains hot. Lahore is like an international city the roads and other infrastructure is just made better. you can see world famous brands here almost in every category like food, clothes etc 

come and explore.

thank you,

Shahid Turab.

ASLAM O ALIKUM!Bienvenue au Pakistan Cher Gori pakori.as being artist i love to meet pakistani overseas and know about their life style,happened,and experiences.its my pleasure to be your friend.
attente de votre réponse en ce qui concerne chaud..ali mujtaba <3

i am also live in lahore and crazy to see you soon.....

Hi Gori pakori! Let me ask you is it your real name?You are in Pakistan now a days and you should know what's the meaning of your name in our language.It's a funny name and have funny meaning.Please don't mind.;)

Hi dear hope u'll b fine. interested to listen from u. my email address is [email protected]

HI Gori Pakori ..

thats a very cute name i must say :)

im basically from karachi but often visit lahore for some work related stuff.

im 30 , working for a bank.

would you like to meet up ?

i usually stay near MM Alam road so any dine in place on that strip of your choice is fine by me

my email contact is bigmbyte @ yahoo if you wana get in touch .

takecare .

welcome gori....but why did you shifted

i mean thats not a good place for you :P
lol

Hi  Johalbert,  bigmbyte,

Please note that Gori created this thread quite some time ago and that this member might no more be active on the forum. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

ahan...thanks for telling :)

Welcome gori.i hope you r having great time with lahories...

Ho Gori Pakori,
I am Pakistani & Currently Lives in  Paris France
Coming Back to my country & my City Lahore this months
also want to meet you because we help each other to learn language Urdu & French

Regards
Salman

i live 40 km away from lahore , can we be friends ?

NO lol

_maqsood yaqoob wrote:

i live 40 km away from lahore , can we be friends ?

Lol. Loving the name.
I moved to Pak a couple of years ago.
How you finding it so far?

Gori Pakori wrote:

Hello everyone!

How are you? I am French and I have just moved to Pakistan. I live in Lahore and I would love to meet up with people in the same situation.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Gori Pakori

see u easy it is to get attention of all that peoples they r ready hahaha by the way we have  food nam e kari pakora

Hi Gori,

Have you moved to Pak yet? how have you found it so far? Im in the UK looking to move to lahore. Where are you looking to move. Hope we can exchange tips soon.

Yes
I came Lahore from Paris