Expat alone in dammam looking for fun

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Lazy :P

If this self-advert didn't work the first time, why repost it ?!?

That's spirit, Should be always hopeful :D

LOL

Well, that's one way of looking at it, I suppose.  But for me, I'll quote something attributed to Albert Einstein, something to the effect that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results!!

Maria is well aware of this quote

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

That's spirit, Should be always hopeful :D

LOL

Well, that's one way of looking at it, I suppose.  But for me, I'll quote something attributed to Albert Einstein, something to the effect that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results!!

Maria?  So Pedro is back to being a girl? :lol:  Well that will get him plenty of offers of 'fun' again!

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

LOL

Maria?  So Pedro is back to being a girl? :lol:  Well that will get him plenty of offers of 'fun' again!

LOL Pedro should change his name or else he will find some unique type of Lady/Man hehehe

:) Unique? What do you mean? Isn't he himself herself unique?

Don't say 'fun' Allie. It's called

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Libby/leghump.gif OPTIONS" :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:) Unique? What do you mean? Isn't he himself herself unique?

Don't say 'fun' Allie. It's called

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ … eghump.gif OPTIONS" :lol:

TLL you gotch me :lol::sleep shush

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

LOL Pedro should change his name or else he will find some unique type of Lady/Man hehehe

He already HAS!  Read his other thread :lol:

ya dear iam in dammam. if u dont mind we can enjoy the weekend........ ma email [email protected] or else call my mobile.0566518312

aarish89 wrote:

ya dear iam in dammam. if u dont mind we can enjoy the weekend........ ma email [email protected] or else call my mobile.0566518312

arish i am ready to hang with you on weekend temme where you wish to go??

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
aarish89 wrote:

yes dear, can I come, too? ;)

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
aarish89 wrote:

yes dear, can I come, too? ;)

Sure if you can sit on front seat of car :p

does your offer still go on..??

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Let me tell you something. Alliecat is left handed and she has been a boxer champ back in US.

So you still want her to sit in the front seat and let you knock out of the car in one punch? Wow what an imagination...!
:rolleyes:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Let me tell you something. Alliecat is left handed and she has been a boxer champ back in US.

So you still want her to sit in the front seat and let you knock out of the car in one punch? Wow what an imagination...!
:rolleyes:

:D i would love that ;) heheheh

i am official creeped out from this conversation!

borntobemild wrote:

i am official creeped out from this conversation!

ok you have been added in conv now happy :p

Alliecat wrote:
thegenialgenius wrote:

I shall feel player to spend weekend with you.

I believe he meant 'pleasure'

:blink:

Alliecat you are wonderful, catching people intention quickly,
love to chat with you

abhmd

surfing these blogs to have some fun, will be living in Dammam area in couple months.

abhmd wrote:

Alliecat you are wonderful

Thank you http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif

Que pasa Pedro. Como llevas estos dos meses desde tu llegada. Ahora empieza lo mejor.

Dame tu email y podemos contactar.

Kenshiro wrote:

Que pasa Pedro. Como llevas estos dos meses desde tu llegada. Ahora empieza lo mejor.

Dame tu email y podemos contactar.

Which Language ?? :(

Mind keeping it in English..... So that most of the people on this forum can understand !! :)

Sorry about that. It was the language of Pedro. Same as me, it was mainly an answare for him. 

Anyway is just like welcome.

Kenshiro wrote:

Sorry about that. It was the language of Pedro. Same as me, it was mainly an answare for him. 

Anyway is just like welcome.

:top:

hey in all this conversation we lost the owner of dis topic pedro maria wat ever his or her name is :blink: da dude who wants to have 'fun' wid dudes hahaha.....

nd more over allie cat avatar expression says it all on where dis topic is going... weird...:P

Hola Pedro,

Me llamo Eduardo y segurmente vaya a trabajar a Dammam, no tengo ni idea como es todo alli puesto que me han dado la noticia hoy. me gustaria poder conversar contigo por el tema de condiciones laborales y de vida alli.

gracias y un saludo,

Eduardo 0034 693779935 emai:[email protected]

eduardomira wrote:

Hola Pedro,

Me llamo Eduardo y segurmente vaya a trabajar a Dammam, no tengo ni idea como es todo alli puesto que me han dado la noticia hoy. me gustaria poder conversar contigo por el tema de condiciones laborales y de vida alli.

gracias y un saludo,

Eduardo 0034 693779935 emai:[email protected]

:dumbom:
What is it about ENGLISH you don't understand?? You're very welcome to speak Spanish--in the SPANISH forum!!!!

@eduardomira - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody may understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi guys,
Any one can guide about the selection of compound in dammam area.I have 10 and five years old and will go to school. May be this is not the right thread but still hopeful to get good suggestions

Thanks
Soon be in Dammam

Gracebland

sorry ...what do you mean night clubs? could you be more specific?

lol wonderful conversation keep going dear all..:lol::cool::D:P

newmukh wrote:

lol wonderful conversation keep going dear all..:lol::cool::D:P

This *was* a fun thread, to be sure (well, for us it was--for Pedro Maria? Not so much :lol:) but sadly it's long over.

Having fun , its kind a wierd especially when a grown ass man is saying lets have some fun on weekends , lol

Hi Pedro
welcome you and wish you good time
Can you elaborate what type of friends you looking forward .Lets hope we be nice friends

Thank you for bring back this thread. I had a great laugh reading those comments  :lol:

hola pedro como estas? :) do you have tacos?

ru living in compound?