New in BA, anyone wants to meet up?

Hi everyone, I am 21 years old and I have just arrived in BA. I will be doing an internship here for 3 months (and after that I will go travelling for another 2) and I would really like to meet up with other people and go grab a coffee or a beer someday! Anyone interested in joining me?

hey jasmin,

try buenos aires futbol amigos (FC BAFA). i'm working for them, we are a football-and free time community. meet ppl from all over the world, have asados, find friends and play some football with us ;)
further we offer other events, just google us :)

Hey how's it going! I'd happily meet for a coffee. I'm working in BA and I'm trying to learn spanish ( tough slog!) I work in palermo so yeah, knock me a message and we' ll meet. Yup that goes for anyone else out there :)
Tk

Hi jasmijnhassing!
  if you want we can go for a drink or something.i m studing  english and i d really like to speak with another person, in that way i can improve my speaking and listening and, if you want, i can teach a little of spanish.

write soon

Por favor cuente nos mas de su vida y de donde viene... Gracias.!!

@tito58 - can you post in English on the English Forum pls :)

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I never got a  message that people replied to my post so I read your message just now! Would you like to meet up someday soon? I live in belgrano so that is quite near to you! What kind of work are you doing, is it only for a while or are you staying in BA permanently?

Hi Jasmijn,

Are you Dutch by any chance? Your name sounds kinda Dutch.
I'll be arriving in BA at the end of the year, hoping to do a Spanish course for one month before moving to Formosa for a year or so (longer if I like it).
If you would like to meet up with a (fellow) Dutch girl sometime, let me know!

hi guys

let me know when you are planning to go for a beer or coffee, i m from belgium and into urban cycling. I was going to meet up with a colombian photgrapher who just arrived and is looking for contacts too. i work close to palermo, live in tigre. so maybe a week day after work, tuesday or thursday?

take care!

I would like to meet up as well! For a drink or for cycling as well. I havenŽt biked for ages but I kinda miss it as it is Hollands (and in Belgium probably as well right?) most popular means of transportation! But I guess that is more suited for a weekend? Otherwise I am also always up for drink, but I wonŽt be home before 7 pm during the week, so I do not know if that is too late for you as you have to back to Tigre?

Hey Jasmin, I am from Mendoza but I often travel to Buenos Aires, where I attend language exchanges since I love practicing my English, so it would be cool to meet up for coffee and conversation, more than pleased to help you with your Spanish as well, how about that?
Just drop me a line and let me know, also if youŽre thinking of coming to Mendoza, IŽm sure youŽd love the wineries!!
(Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

Hello,  Where are you from?

Cordially

susana

jasmijnhassing wrote:

Hi everyone, I am 21 years old and I have just arrived in BA. I will be doing an internship here for 3 months (and after that I will go travelling for another 2) and I would really like to meet up with other people and go grab a coffee or a beer someday! Anyone interested in joining me?

Yes!!! Count me in!! I am Daniela

Hello IkHoudvanbelgium,

As this is an old thread from 2013 you may not get an answer.

However, feel free to create a new one or you can also connect with the other expat members by reaching out through the Buenos Aires expat network.

Cheers,

Alexia
Expat.com Team